Texas Recovery Service, Inc. believes in treating all parties involved in the repossession process with dignity and respect. Both our lienholders and borrowers can have peace of mind knowing that the collateral we have repossessed and it's contents have been properly handled and secured.
- All repossessed collateral is stored at one of our secured storage facilities.
- Your personal property has been inventoried, removed, and securely stored. Personal property is held for 45 days. After the 45 day period, all personals are destroyed.
- All vehicles and personal property must be redeemed between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm, Monday through Friday by appointment only. Please Note: We do not accept walk-ins.
- There will be some fees you will have to pay before you redeem your personal property or your vehicle. Fees will be confirmed after appointment is set.
- Please be advised, when redeeming your vehicle, banks may take up to 24hours to process and provide us the release. Appointments will not be set until the paperwork has been received and fees confirmed.
- You will need a valid form of identification (i.e. Drivers License, State ID, Passport)
- We do not keep cash on our premises so you will be required to pay exact cash.
- If you make an appointment with us and fail to show up or cancel with us, you may be assessed an administrative fee.